Indian company founded in the early 1980s as a manufacturer of PET resins and PET polyester yarn. Today JBF produces about 1.5 million tonnes of resin for bottle, polyester yarn and film grade in Belgium and India.<br/> The production of PET resins allows the company to position itself as an exemplar of total verticalization (upstream), as well as ensuring the homogeneity of all products derived from raw material of its own production.
The film division currently has 7 production lines in the United Arab Emirates, namely 4 lines in Dubai and 3 in Bahrain.<br/> JBF's PET production lines produce 3-layer co-extruded films.<br/> The production capacity of the film division is over 200,000 tonnes/year using a machinery fleet which includes:
- 2 production lines in 'clean rooms', of which the Bahrain line is, to date, the largest in the world
- 4 high vacuum metallizers equipped with plasma treatment function
- 2 Al metallizers2O3 (Alox)
- 2 lacquering machines, one in the 2500 mm range used to protect Alox barrier films and the other one for special films.
- 8 to 350 microns
- corona treated
- acrylic or copolyester chemistry
- chemically treated on both sides
Sealing and peelable film on PET, APET and CPET
- high COF
- metallized and non-metallized
Why JBF and why the manufacturer is not the cheapest on the market.
- Because it is a company that is subject to 6.5% import duties, when the rest of the most relevant producers are at zero or 3% duty.
- Because it is a company that also has 2 "clean-room" production lines, confirming an uncommon vision and culture of products and final special applications in the world market.
- Because it is a company that has no government subsidies or other facilities (SEZ areas).
- Because it is a company that for its own vision and sense of responsibility has its own carpentry where export packaging are produced, using only Canadian timber. The plastic plugs for hanging the reels are also self-produced.
- Because it is a company made up of people who come from over thirty years of technical and production experience.
- Because it is a company that is ethically incapable of forcing productivity at the cost of product quality (inversely proportional relationship), same as it is not taking part to any field cartel among producers.
- Because it is a company that produces the resins used in its film extrusion, technically dominating each production stage of the supply chain from the PTA, MEG to the final product.
- Because it is a company with a range of thicknesses that varies from 8my up to 350my with characteristics, treatments and suitability for special final applications very rich in number.
- Because it is a company that makes the appearance and the density of the reels a distinctive issue, reaching up to 62.000mtl rolls and reels sold in the world in widths up to 3,250mm.
- Because it is certified: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 22000:2005, ISO 22004:2014, ISO 17025:2017, IMS, OHSAS 18001:2007, UL 94.